► Hoozuki No Reitetsu, January anime, genre comedy & Japanese folklore
Hakutaku, China’s Celestial Beast (his beast form showed in the last gif) who also happens to be a womanizer and have trouble getting along with Hoozuki, main character of the show, the deputy of hell. The two’s relationship shows in this gif set as Hoozuki went through the painstaking task of digging a hole from Heaven in China to Japanese’s Hell.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROHA, KONOHA AND HARUKA!!!
AND ALSO, TO CELEBRATE MY 200 FOLLOWERS (I know not much but yeah, I love my followers so…) I’M DOING A GIVEAWAY!
HERE’S THE RULES!
- You must follow me. (this is followers giveaway so yeah)
- Only reblog counts. Likes don’t.
- Please don’t use giveaway account. I will check.
- You can reblog as many times as you like, HOWEVER PLEASE DON’T REBLOG MORE THAN ONCE IN A DAY.
- We will have 3 winners!!
- If you win, you can choose to have digital or traditional art. (see samples here and here)
- Ends 16 February 2014. I will choose it randomly using random thing generator yeah. (I might change the dates, DEPENDS!)
- Please keep your ask box open!
- I draw really slow, so please bear with it. And also I might have exam so yeah it will be really slow.
Arts above are actually for my friends’ art trade. I hope you guys don’t mind because I’m too lazy to draw these guys www (Kuroshin ; Furiwo, Konoha ; Farah, Haruka ; Fuyuno)
reblogging because I added something to the rules yeah so please read it.
!One month and a few days to go ~
school has started and it was boring *wink* and I can’t sleep in Bio class because the Bio teacher stares at me
I might change the dates hahahaha //runs
Haseo from .hack//GU has 52 belts spread across his body. Of course, this is the self-created Player Character in a MMORPG of a standard Japanese teenage male who wanted it to look “cool”, so it might be (relatively) justified.
- That’s right. 52 Belts. More than any other character in anime/video game history. He’s actually
- Utilizing some Fridge Brilliance, note Haseo’s wardrobe changes in each subsequent game. As he gains and grows closer to his Nakama, he actually loses belts.
Quoted from the Too Many Belts article on Tv Tropes.
I decided to do a small giveaway because idk i love you guys
but let’s say it’s my celebration of 2014!
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
There will be 3 winners, each prize will consist of:
- one A4 print
- one A6 print
- one traditional commission
How to enter?
- Like or/and reblog this post (reblogging would be appreciated though so that more people can see this! ;w;)
- You don’t have to be my follower.
- Reblog only once.
- Please, have your askbox open, I’ll need to contact you if you win.
- You must be willing to give me your address if you win.
How will it work?
- I’ll use http://www.random.org/ to pick 3 winners.
- I’ll use the same site to assign the winners one of the A4 prints and one of A6 prints.
THE GIVEAWAY ENDS ON THE 1st OF FEBRUARY, 2014~!
Good luck everyone~! :3